Monday 29 September 2014

Be Strong!



Vulnerability is a feeling that we are not in control of our situation, it can be about the situations happening around us or situations happening in our own life. When we feel vulnerable, there is definitely fear in us, check your fear level, the average population has a fear level of 50% or more, this may be the reason for all the atrocities you see happening around the world.

Geo-pathic stress is rising steady along with high hertz frequency, some of you may feel it as irritability or experience pain in your body, check and neutralize them regularly. Mental stability is one area of major concern, with regular astrological influences people are becoming unstable mentally. I know I have written about these issues, but I am feeling these energies stronger recently and I am really concerned. Please keep up your dowsing daily and if you are clearing the above 3 issues also include clearing for the animals, people and places in your dowsing commands. The animals are also affected and I hope you can help them too. (observe your pets, you will notice that they become irritable when there is Geo-pathic stress, high hertz frequency and astrological influences)

The months to come we will experience even higher levels of energy, so be prepared and enjoy the ride.

I like to share a posting by someone in a Facebook group -
The power of focused intent and dowsing on a severe allergic reaction. Hello all, just want to give you a fantastic story of empowerment. My husband had a severe reaction to a medication that put him in the hospital and had started to shut down his kidneys . The doctors said the kidneys would get much worse before they got better. So I enlisted the help of my buddy dowsers, and we went to work with focus, intent and dowsing to scramble the frequency of the effect of the drug and incorporated other protocols as well. Today when the doctor entered the room with the lab results, he had a very puzzled look on his face. He said 'these results surprised me. I wasn't expecting this. Your kidney levels are coming down. I've never seen this happen before.' So I just sat there in the chair smiling. And even as he was leaving the room, he stated again how the results really surprised him. Thank you Raymon Grace, for giving us the gift and knowledge of empowerment through dowsing.

Love 
Alan





No comments:

Post a Comment