Wednesday 24 September 2014

Body Dowsing






Sometimes when we are anxious about something or issue, we lose our center, during such time, we may dowse to ask about something but keep getting contradicting answers, if you are experiencing this, the best thing to do is to sit back and do nothing, wait and see what happens. If you still are able to worry about the issue it means you are still alright, just relax. Many times when you see the end results you will laugh at yourself because the answer is so obvious that you did not trust your dowsing results.

If you job is giving you problems, changing your job will usually not solve the problems, because as long as you are in the same line of job, it is the same no matter which company you work for. I am not suggesting you change your line of job, look at what is troubling you, do you feel insecure for some reasons, do you feel job pressure from people around you, the problem might be from yourself. Know that you are put in a situation because there is something for you to learn, learn it and get over it once and for all, because there are still more lessons to come.

Here are a few dowsing commands you might want to try, 'Please remove all programs related to re-experiencing issues from me. Thank you.' 'Please remove all self sabotaging behaviors from me. Thank you.' 'Please adjust me to the right time and place for my best good. Thank you.' 'Please neutralize all hidden and trapped emotions in me and transform them into confidence, prosperity and freedom. Thank you.' Feel free to add whatever you think is appropriate to the mix to improve your situation. Although the above may not directly address your problems but they will be helpful to raise your mindset to a better one.

I was at my friend's bookshop yesterday, we did some push hand exercises (tai chi) and later sat down to have coffee, he asked me if one did not have a dowsing tool, can one still dowse, so I showed him to use his body to dowse. I had him hold the coffee cup(Styrofoam) in both hands and stand still. He started to move backwards, he was quite surprised, I then told him to say ' Please neutralize all negative effects of this cup on me. Thank you.' He did it still holding the cup in his hands, but his body started to move forwards. He asked me why, I told him that our body has universal intelligence, the body know what is good or bad for us, when something is bad for us holding the object in our hands the body will feel it, the body want to repel it, but since you are holding the object the whole body moves backwards. The opposite is true, after saying the prayer to remove negative effects, the body is now attracted to the object and moves forwards. Listen to your body, it can tell you about what is going on around you, so the next time you are around something or someone, watch how your body react, if you move back, quickly say a neutralizing/transform prayer silently.

Love
Alan.






No comments:

Post a Comment