Friday 26 September 2014

Looking for your Answer?



I watched a program on TV the other night, a challenge was put to passers-by to count how many pictures were there in a newspaper within 10 seconds held by the host. All who took up the challenge failed to give the correct answer in time. When it was pointed out to them that the answer was printed all over the newspaper everyone was surprised, they were so busy counting the pictures they paid no attention to the printed words.

Sometimes this is what is happening to us, the universe has given us the answers we are looking for in large prints but we missed it all together. It is important to stay center, be aware that when we seek answers it could be right in-front of our face. This has always been true for me, after many times of missing the answer, I learned to relax and let it come to me, the more anxious I am the longer it takes for me to know.

Last night I had an idea to clear any trapped emotions from an old flame of mine, so I check if she had any trapped emotions and if it was alright for me to clear them for her. I got 'yeses' so I proceeded to do the clearing, I was quite surprised to feel energy come back to me, so after clearing and transforming the energy, I asked if the energy I felt was trapped emotions she had of me, the answer was a 'yes'. We both move on in our life and have not seen each other for more than twenty years but the emotions are still trapped inside of her, so please check for yourself if you have any trapped emotions in you, if you do simply ask to transmute all trapped emotions into love (or any beneficial energy) check your emotion level and energy level before and after, there should be a difference. 

Another issue you might like to check if any negative mass consciousness is affecting you, if there is, please neutralize and transform them into beneficial energies for yourself. Anger and aggression are 2 common mass consciousness that I found to be affecting many recently.

Have A Great Weekend!

Love 
Alan.








No comments:

Post a Comment