Sunday 16 November 2014

Auras, Use of magnets, Vivaxis field, Zip-up and Hook up



I like to share the above videos about Auras, vivaxis field, magnets and energy zip up and hook ups, they are wonderful tools you can use to improve your energy.

In the video about magnets, due to the vivaxis field our energy may be adversely affected when we face a certain direction, you will learn to demagnetize yourself using a weak magnet to improve this condition. 

I was wondering if feng shui directions are related to this field, anyway learn more about this from the video.

While we are on the subject of feng shui, a water wheel is sometimes place in the house to attract more wealth, This combines intentions, wealth energy position in the home or office determined by your charts, and the power of a spinning water wheel. Water symbolizes wealth in feng shui and the spinning wheel creates the energy to attract it. I am not recommending you install a water wheel in your home, as improper installation can cause more harm than good. I have witness someone broke his leg 2 days after placing a water wheel in his office, although the feng shui master forewarn him, he insisted because he wanted the money. He did make a million dollars after the incident of his leg but he lost all of it to gambling in a short time. 

I was thinking that the pendulum creates energy and we can intent health,wealth, happiness to ourselves, so maybe we do not need to install a water wheel, try just spinning your pendulum with the intention of attracting the energy you desire for yourself a few times a day and see if it does attract to you what you wanted. The water wheel works 24 hours because it is hook up to a power supply and left on to keep creating energy, You can check with your dowsing system how many times you need to install energy on yourself to attract a urgent desire, see if this works and please share your results with me. Thank you.

Love
Alan
Just got this from Raymon Grace
Howdy Folks,
Been working on people that have something
different going on. Mostly in highly populated areas.
When taking energy reading on them I have been getting readings
near zero, however when I checked for negative entities, I found none,
no curses either. I asked my dowsing system and spirit guides what the
problem could be and got the term “Mental Instability”.
I neutralized this and their energy reading went up dramatically.
I also balanced their magnetism and polarity.
Not sure what has caused this, but suspect another energy shift
has taken place as some energy readings are even higher now than before.
That’s only explanation I have right now, keep it simple and if you or one
of your clients are having a problem that you can’t figure out, check
for “Mental Instability”.
Raymon




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to be on this site today in other to express myself to the world because i made a promise to Dr.Obodo that if he grants me my heart desire that i am going to make sure that the world knows about his powers.. My lover left me nine weeks ago after searching for solution all over i came across Dr.Obodo and i was convinced with what i read about Dr.Obodo. So i contacted Dr.Obodo for help, With my greatest surprise my lover came back to me within a week .. Once again don’t forget Dr.Obodo contact details which are "templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk" i am so glad that i met you

    ReplyDelete