Wednesday 5 November 2014

Peace and Harmony



This morning while commuting to work, I sat next to a young lady, somehow the energy started to do healing for her, the energy was clearing her chakras one by one, when it reached the heart chakra I felt a pressence.  I saw a pair of hands and legs, they were small like those of a baby, I thought it was strange to see but went ahead and let the healing proceed. When she arrive at her destination she alighted, I saw her aura has become bright and I went on to work. At my work place, I did a quick dowsing check to see if she had an abortion before and the answer was positive. I have noticed this lady many times on the bus because both of us work at the same area, and I have always felt a strange aura around her, so now I know the reason for it.

When an abortion is done, the soul of the baby may sometimes stay with the mother, refusing to leave her, this is not beneficial to both the mother and the baby, if you had a similar experience, please open your heart and talk to your baby and tell it that you are sorry and ask for forgiveness. Express that you love it, but because of whatever reasons you are unable to have the baby, the soul will understand if you are sincerely sorry and leave.

Recently I been hearing lots of relationship problems, husbands beating their wives, wives leaving their husbands for another man, relationships are a complicated matter, both parties stand to lose and both parties are responsible for the breakdown. I am not an expert dealing with other people's relationship problems, why I have them too. I try my best to use dowsing to help alleviate the conflicts for my own relationship problems but please remember that a relationship is an on-going process, it is never perfect or complete, you keep fixing it and enjoy the bliss between. Always check the emotional level in your relationship, the level of forgiveness, the level of acceptance these are good indicators that can be helpful to keep the bliss.

Of course there are external energies that maybe non beneficial to your relationship, like astrological influences can cause us to be mentally unstable, negative thought forms can cause us to behave negatively, and many other energies such as negative energetic patterns and influences can cause disharmony in a relationship. A ritual of energy cleaning is absolutely essential twice or thrice daily to maintain a harmonious relationship between the family or workplace. You can use dowsing or prayers or any other methods that you are comfortable with, keep in mind that energy changes can happen many times a day and affect people, so it great idea to have a regular time schedule to do your energy works like once in the morning, afternoon and evening before retiring to bed.

Regular energy works will eventually add up and create some wonderful changes to the people around you, your own energy field and vibrations will rise in term of level, and will attract wonderful people and energy for you.

Thank you.
Love
Alan


 




No comments:

Post a Comment