Sunday 9 November 2014

You are connected. Be Happy!



Met my neighbor yesterday, at the supermarket, he had bought some bottled water that was labelled PH ion alkaline water. I took a bottle out from his cart to have a feel of the water, it felt negative to me, so I told him that he could make his own water using simple material put together, his reaction was 'are you sure?'. Well I did try to share with him the knowledge, but he prefer to pay $2.50 for his water I hope what he believe will work for him. He was talking about how people are unhealthy from drinking the wrong type of water, so I asked him what the negative ion could do for him, he told me that it was positive ion that is in the water, I was wondering where he got his information from, any way I left him with what he believe was the truth.

This neighbor is the one that is obsessed with going to Hindu temples and taking part in all the activities, what can I say about such devotion. Devotion can be a beautiful thing, if we understood what it really stands for, but if giving  your devotion to get whatever you want in material terms then maybe it is something else. We devote ourselves to spiritual practice because we want to be free from bondage of the material world, to be truly happy, we want to drop all our expectations and wanting. Doing the ritual of walking over fire once a year to get a wish granted would be quite meaningless, for the purpose of walking over fire is to purify ourselves of all our desires and not to get our desires granted. When you are one with the source, all your needs will be taken care before you even ask for them, there is no need to suffer any physical pain to exchange for what you want.

Everyone is connected to the source, you are connected even if you do not think so, because it is the source that is providing you with life itself. Make good use of this connection and be Happy!


Thank you
Love
Alan






No comments:

Post a Comment