Tuesday 24 February 2015

Another Story.

Lucky 4 leaf clover for Everyone!
Today is the 7th day of the Chinese New Year, it is believed that human was born today, so it's named as Ren (Human) Day. 
I been quite busy over the Chinese New Year Period and did not post anything for a while, some of you even thought that I have somehow drop them off the mailing list. It has been an interesting week for me , I learned a lot more about myself and the divine have also gave me a couple new tools to play with, I am grateful. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Yesterday I shared about switchwords, and here is another story I like to share, a few days ago a friend message me telling me that he has misplaced his class assessment records and attendance. He asked if there can be a miracle with a ha,ha ending, obviously desperate. I wrote back 'no promises, will try something.' after this I created an energy circle for him with the appropriate switchwords. I intentionally avoided doing any dowsing as I wanted to know if switchwords and energy circle was effective. There was no news from him the next day so I was thinking, maybe I should start to dowse but I resisted the thought and waited. The same evening he messaged that the missing items have been found, the administrator had inform him that he has already handed them in. Maybe it was coincidental or he panicked but it was good enough proof for me that it works.
The difference between someone who can live a miraculous life and one that live a poor one is the former sees something good they use it without asking any questions. Some times it is so simple, just do it and move on in life, you are not here to suffer or fix anything, you are here to enjoy your life and be of service to others.
Thank You
Love and Gratitude
Alan

DUCK-SPEED-GIVE.
(Dispel hypersensitivity, bring about good fortune, abundance and prosperity, and help others.)







No comments:

Post a Comment