Tuesday 3 February 2015

I need your Help!



One of the more difficult things to do for me is to heal loved ones, emotions are always getting in the way. Although this the case, I could not help but do so, many times I get hurt emotionally because I don't put up a shield against them. I am starting to think otherwise, my love sometimes get taken for granted and loved one hit back verbally at me with no hesitation. It hurts, I am still human, those who know me, knows that I would go out my own way to help anyone, and I know they appreciate it.

Recently on a facebook group, someone complained about how her daughter hit her verbally and left her home with her grandchildren, this is really something to look at. I am sure the mother being a dowser would have done dowsing for her daughter but she was hurt unexpectedly causing her to put up a posting to ask for advise.

The only reason you would hit out at a loved one verbally or physically is when you don't see them as loved ones but an enemy. If it was an enemy who is threatening you, it would be so easy to hit or hurt that person. As dowsers, we see that all is energy, so if something is not right, then it must be due to some non beneficial or maybe some negative forces at work. I believe this is so, and it is really my own problem I am faced with such incident from a loved one because I have not done a good job cleaning up the energy.

Recently I have such an experience, despite repeated clearing the problem keeps resurfacing to bother me, I tried removing programs to re-experience issues, remove self sabotaging behaviors, deactivate non beneficial DNA programs, remove fears, emotions and anything I could think of but the issues still came back.

So I am asking you for help, let this loved one of mine be named as 'X', see if you could find out what is causing the disharmony between me and 'X'. I hope someone would take this up and write me at my email (mahajiva@yahoo.com) Thank you in advance.

Maybe the problem is me, so please let me know if this is so, I appreciate any and all feedback.





















No comments:

Post a Comment