Sunday 15 February 2015

Happy Chinese New Year to All!


Our work is to spread love. Love is already there in people, we only have to rekindle it.

Over the past week I was having a difficult time with a loved one, I was doing everything I knew with dowsing to try and resolve the issues, but nothing seems to work. It was as if the divine was laughing at me, I had this little voice in me that kept telling me everything will be alright just relax and let it go.
Well was I listening? No, I was diving deeper and deeper into misery as I could not let go. 

Feeling defeated and tired from all my effort I finally let it go yesterday and went out to buy lunch, on the way back I felt an energy left me and a relief came over me. When I reached home, I found that my loved ones have resolved their issues among themselves and they were smiling and talking to each other. I joined them and enjoyed the rest of the day in bliss and thankfulness as I know the divine have showered me and my loved ones with blessings.

Sometimes we simply try too hard and would not let go and wait for the results and rewards waiting for us. We let our ego get the best of ourselves and become so resistant to trust that the energy will get us what we need and want. As I was trying so hard to clear all the negative, I lost track of true self and forget that I am the light, as long as I stay bright all dark clouds will disperse and the light will shine through.

It has been an interesting week for me and I am glad for it.

Here is Wishing Everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! May all Blessings be upon You and Your Family.

Thank you

Love and Gratitude
Alan

Best Wishes For The Year Of Sheep!






No comments:

Post a Comment