Tuesday 10 February 2015

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!





I like to thank everyone who have responded to my request for help, all of you have open my eyes to many things that I did not see. I so grateful to all of you for helping me meet up with my own fears, I will definitely work on the suggestions that you have offered me with kindness. Thank you.

Over the weekend, I was in Thailand for my son's wedding and was blessed to meet with many of the people there. Their kindness and acceptance for me and my son was very touching and I am humbled by their way of life and their attitudes. Neighbors and friends gathered and offer their blessing and help with no hesitations, even late into the night they came to give whatever that was needed. I like to thank and bless all of them here although I know they will not be reading this blog, but the same I am most grateful for their love and kindness for me and my son.

Life is a choice to be happy or not, they have chosen to be happy all the time, smiling, caring and giving, I like to share one experience there, we were waiting for my daughter in law to collect some custom made jewelry that she had ordered from a Gem center that she previously worked at, while she was busy, my son and me were waiting, sitting at a rest area, we were surprised one of the ladies there just bought us fruits that she has purchase from a fruit stall and offered us. She was a cleaner working at the place and offering fruits was not part of her duties, and at her own expense. We were really touched by her kindness.

Many times I do forget to offer my love and kindness to others, especially my own loved ones, But there are times when I do have to stand firm on who I am, some major changes are taking place within myself and sometimes my own loved ones can't relate to this, at such times I am so glad that there are a few close friends that I can relate to and they are so important to my own sanity.

Once again I like to thank everyone who took the time to write to me and offered their love and suggestions for my problem.

Love and Gratitude

Alan









No comments:

Post a Comment