Thursday 30 July 2015

Healing Numbers



I like to share something about healing numbers, sometime back one of my sons told me about his friend's brother having some strange behaviors, he would wash his hands compulsively and would not eat food claiming that the food is dirty. He was in a couple of failed relations because of his compulsive behaviors. The family had to send him to a doctor, and he was prescribe with drugs for his conditions, he did not show any improvement at all.

At that time, I was experimenting with healing numbers, so I gave my son an energy circle with healing numbers and told him to give it to his friend. I soon forgotten about the whole thing, about 3 weeks later my son told me that his friend's brother has shown some improvement, he no longer washes his hands compulsively and started to eat his food.

I can't be sure that it is the healing numbers that helped or the medication finally took effect, but whatever the case, the co-incident is rather uncanny.

I have used the healing numbers to restore hair growth for my wife, and after about 2 months I noticed  that her hair is now thicker in places that were thinning out, and she no longer complaints about falling hair to me. She has not realize this or at least not announced it to me, as I did not tell her what I did. This is an interesting thing about the healing numbers, not all the numbers work for everyone, a certain number would work for someone with a particular problem but not for another with the same problem, so if you decide to use these numbers you could dowse for the effectiveness of the number upon you for the problem you want to remove.

Below is a link that you can go to for healing codes, and the second link is for another set of codes. Both are effective, dowse each code you want to use to see if they are effective for you. The best healing numbers is your own birthday, it should written in this order Year/Day/Month.

Thank you
Love
Alan
{{{Together-DivineOrder-Curve-Be}}}

www.facebook.com/notes/switchwords/healing-codes/871502706225606


Psychological Number Codes
Russian Creator Knowledge - A global Consciousness project
Preview by Yahoo

Event Number Codes
Russian Creator Knowledge - A global Consciousness project
Preview by Yahoo

Business Number Codes
Russian Creator Knowledge - A global Consciousness project
Preview by Yahoo

Health Number Codes
Russian Creator Knowledge - A global Consciousness project
Preview by Yahoo



NOTICE - If you are reading my blog from Europe, it is with your consent that you accept any cookies that come with the posting. Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment