Wednesday 16 September 2015

Be Centered



I am not sure if it is because I am getting older, or all the energy changes taking place, I am feeling so detached from everything. It is not that I am have no more interest in life, its more like I have no more passion for things. Everything seems to frivolous, like I have left all my emotions somewhere, I still function, in fact I function very efficiently, just that somethings is missing.



I was on a bus the other night, as it was crowded I had to stand, I started to relax while standing and felt my energy or aura field spreading out, suddenly I heard crying, so I turned around and saw a woman crying out loud. As I  was surprised, my energy field returned, and this woman stopped crying, so I thought that it might be me that was affecting her. I relax again and let the energy spread, and again she started crying, this time she was shy about it and moved from her seat to another one, but she was still crying out loud. I stop the energy flow and she returned back to normal wondering what got over her. Why has this happened I don't know, but I am sure many of you will soon experience this too.

Be prepared for changes, good or bad I don't know but the most important thing is to stay centred and not lose your balance. Be strong, you have come this far to experience all that you ask for, now is the time to focus on your vision. Enjoy your journey!

Love
Alan






No comments:

Post a Comment