Sunday 6 September 2015

Some updates



Received some positive feedback from some friends yesterday, it is always great to hear that people have improved their lives or the lives of their loved one with energy works. The energy is rising again and there will probably be many things happening, so keep up with your daily energy routine.

Over here in my country, we are going to the polls this week(Sept 11), it will be interesting to see what results will turn out with all the energy shifts going on, been dowsing regularly for some changes and if this comes to past I will share it.





The Haze blowing over from our neighboring country is quite bad, I hope that you are helping out to clean the air from harmful pollutants, every little bit helps and when all of us are doing it together it is super. (Please scramble all biological, chemical and radiological pollutants from the water, earth and air, transform these into pure water, earth, and air. Thank you)

Recently I have felt a new kind of energy affecting me, I could not find out what kind of energy this is with dowsing, I checked with a friend and he reported the same effects too, since I am still unable to detect what this energy is, it would probably not affect many people yet. If anyone do have anything to share, please feel free to write me or leave a comment.


We are moving rapidly into the new dimension, many energy portals are opening and there are many beings visiting us, we seem to be more inter-dimensional now, how many of you notice having weird dreams, even in the day time, when you close your eyes for a moment, images come into your head. I am not saying that you did not have dreams previously but you may have notice that you are having them more often now and they are a somewhat disturbing or weird kind of dreams. If you do have such dreams, it could be that you are experiencing inter-dimensional energy.
If you feel the same or otherwise, please share with us.
Thank you
Love
Alan




NOTICE - If you are reading my blog from Europe, it is with your consent that you accept any cookies that come with the posting. Thank you.














No comments:

Post a Comment