Thursday 24 September 2015

Some Ideas for you



Recently many people have been affected by the energy and suffered some physical problems, we are also facing problem from the haze and many people are having respiratory problems. As someone who is sensitive to energy, the many changes and fluctuations in energy is most disturbing. I am not sure how those who are less sensitive feel. I do notice that people are getting crazier and very self centered, they seem to have no regards of what is happening around them. If you are sensitive to energy it helps to drink some coffee when the energy hits you, this works well for me, I hope it helps you too.

 

An interesting subject bought up by Raymon in his recent newsletter was the compatibility level of our cells, he found that when cells are incompatible, there are negative emotions in them. He transmuted the negative emotions in the cells into pure love and they became compatible with each other again. You can read for yourself from the link below. http://www.raymongraceprojects.com/Newsletter.htm

Another thing I like to share is about healing numbers, I notice that, at first the numbers don't seem to work for me, but kept at it(chanting) and I found that they do work, not all the numbers, but some of them. My favorite numbers are 1,999,999(sore throat) and 71042(harmonizing the present) both numbers seem to work instantaneous for me now. Work on one of the numbers for some time and see what is the effects it has on you before moving on to another. This way you can be sure if it works or not.

Thank you
Love
Alan


NOTICE - If you are reading my blog from Europe, it is with your consent that you accept any cookies that come with the posting. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment