Wednesday 2 March 2016

A Letter to a Friend


ARROW – stay on target; take a straight path

A Letter to My Friend

We are all the same, you are as connected to the DIVINE as I am, there is no need for a WISH machine, just your prayers will do. The people who put such information on the internet, do so for commercial gains,for some they directly sell you their wares and for others they camouflage their products behind some superstitions or spiritual covers to snarl their victims. All products promise you some kind of miraculous gains or salvation, for a price you can have whatever you want or wish for.

Why are we attracted to such products offer, do we need more money, a bigger car, more successes in business?  How about the air you breathe, do you pay for it? Who made it? Do we feel GRATEFUL for it? I share the information that I share not because I want to make some money, I do so because I hope that the information will benefit others and in turn will make the world a better place to live in.

We engage because that is what living is all about, there is no good or bad, right or wrong, it is all just action and interaction of energy, CHANGE what you don't want for what you want, be the ALCHEMIST of your own life.

All the tools that I shared here can and will work for you, all is needed is a little MAGIC from you.

Love
Alan
{{{TOGETHER-DIVINE-BE}}}

Are you ready to see TomorrowLand ?




No comments:

Post a Comment