Wednesday 9 March 2016

Sharing A Recent Experience



Energy is affecting us because we are made of energy, our body resonate with other vibrations, so if you hang around places with negative vibration, your own body would be attune to the same frequency. This is the reason why you should always be aware of your surrounding area, and when you raise energy do so for your surrounding area too.




We moved office recently, and the first day at the new place was most unpleasant, the air-conditioner was not working properly and the energy was just out. Even my colleague who is not trained in any energy modalities commented to me 'after being in this new office for the whole day, do you feel that the energy is terrible, it is so stuffy in here.' Of course I am aware of the energy, I had dowse to raise the energy, but the energy drop back down again, so I checked and raise it again, but the energy did not stabilize, finally I was told that I need to energize the place continuously over 5 days to have it stabilized.

Yesterday, on the second day in the new office, I had an idea, I printed out some Flower of Life symbols and pasted them on the walls of my office, and I raise the energy of the office withe the Flower of Life energy. (Just say - 'please energize and raise the energy of this place with the Flower of Life energy to the highest most appropriate level that is of the best good. Thank you) This morning I checked the energy of the office and it was holding, so it has stabilized.

The next time if you are working to raise energy remember to ask if you need to do so more than one time, if you have to, then ask if you could install the energy of the Flower of Life energy and stabilize the energy at the appropriate level just once.

Just sharing this experience with all of you.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan
{{{TOGETHER-DIVINE-BLESSED-BE}}}










No comments:

Post a Comment