Sunday 13 March 2016

An Early Announcement



Last Saturday, I was with a few friends at the new shop, we were discussing about the renovations and of course talked about the energy of the shop. This will be our new center for Feng Shui and Energy Works, so we were discussing about different ideas and concepts. There will be a classroom available when it opens to teach dowsing and energy works, so it will be great. We will have a place to meet up for workshops, discussions and consultations.

I have been thinking of having such a place for a long time now and it is going to happen soon, at this place we will be offering many activities and services  ranging from Feng Shui consultations, crystals, yoga and classes based on I-ching(such as choosing Auspicious Dates and times for events like weddings, birth of child, names of child and many other offerings.)

I will be announcing the shop location and opening dates later, I hope to have your support my dear readers and friends, and a Big Thank you to All for supporting my blog over the years.

LOVE
Alan







No comments:

Post a Comment