Thursday 17 March 2016

Sharing Some My Recent Experiences



I like to share a few things that happen for me recently, the first one was the renewal of my yearly certification, I submitted the applications, with my payment and sent it to the relevant authority. Not long after I receive a call from someone from the authority wanting me to submit further proofs of the courses I have attended, so I comply and sent them the required documents.

After some time again I receive a call telling me that they did not receive the documents and I needed to do so again. I again said ok, (this was unusual for me, as I would have lost my temper by now) and was thinking to myself, there must be something wrong with the energy, so I dowse that all will be well and that I need not do anything else.

On the same day, someone else from the authority called me and ask me if I had sent them some documents and I said I did, so he asked me if I have received my yearly certification, I inform him that I have not. He told me that he will sent them to me and that I need not do anything else. As I have dowsed, it came true for me, yesterday my wife called me and told me that the certification have arrived in the mail.

The second matter was about my taxes, I receive a letter from IRA that I did not submit my taxes for the year 2014, and that I had to sent them my IR8A form by 17 Feb or I will be tax according to their estimation. I dowse and neutralize the negative effects of the IRA and the tax officers upon me, and ignore the letter. A month later I receive a letter from IRA that due to tax relief, I need not pay any tax.

Recently many such incidence have been happening for me, and I have always done the same thing, dowse to change the energy.

If you want ornamental fishes, you need to specify it to the divine, or you will have fishes that you eat for dinner presented to you.

Getting good results with dowsing is sometimes easier if you are more direct about it, Someone ask me how to have the car park lot in front of the house and to stop neighbors from parking there. Install energy that will repel the neighbors from that lot, install energy in the neighbors cars to attract nasty insects or critters whenever they park at your lot. I am sure the neighbors will understand that they have to park their cars somewhere else. There is no need to dowse the neighbors at all, as most people would think to do so.

I would like to share that the energy is a bit rough recently, many changes that affect all, so please remember to balance daily.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan













No comments:

Post a Comment