Monday 25 April 2016

Sahaj Samadhi Meditation



A Wonderful course conducted by Bhanu Didi, when I first took this course I could not use the technique, I found that it was simply too easy, and so it did nothing for me, it was only when I repeated the course for the 3rd time that I saw how good this technique is for me, and by the Grace of Guruji, I understood the significance the course was for me. I am always full of Gratitude whenever this course is conducted here in Singapore, especially when it is conducted by Bhanu Didi, who initiated me.

Please do take the course if you have the time, I am sure you will gain many benefits both physically and spiritually. Today is actually the second day of the course, but I think you are still able to join in, please call to inquire about it.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan


























No comments:

Post a Comment