Monday 18 April 2016

Using Mass-consciousness



PHASE – set goals, routine or pattern; improve situation

Going through some old notes that I kept on dowsing, it was very refreshing to read them again, reminds me of the times when I made them and how I apply them to help myself. Going through the notes, I have many new perspective of them now and many new ideals have come from having these new perspective. I was also humbled that I got some ideas wrong in the first place, yet my spirit guides helped me anyway.

One of the energy that we can change for ourselves daily is mass-consciousness, mass-consciousness is the combine thought-forms of the masses. This has a tremendous effect on us daily, especially when communication channels are now so advance, any news is worldwide news once uploaded onto the internet. Mass consciousness is an energy that we can change, it is also free energy given out in great amount daily, so please make good use of it.

'Scramble the frequency of all mass-consciousness working against me and transform these energies into Prosperity and Freedom for me. Thank you.'

Negative solar influences are playing havoc with our energy, and generating massive amounts of EMF that adversely affect all. Please remember to neutralize on a daily basis, and balance your polarity and magnetism.

The earthquakes are on a building up pattern and it will not be too long before a big one hits out causing widespread damage and destruction to property and people. Check for the nature spirit of the land you live on, if the nature spirit is not present, ask if they are willing to come back, if you get a 'no', ask why, the answers you get will give you a hint about what is about to happen to the area you live at.

You have the power to change your experience, through dowsing, you can change the energy, so please do so.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment