Thursday 21 April 2016

Water Memory and You


We are made of 70% or more out of water, and energy can be impressed on water, (watch video below) so it is important to clean up any non beneficial memories found in the water of your body.

'Please remove all the non beneficial memories from the water in my body and adjust the surface tension of the water in my body to release all non beneficial memories from the water in my body. Thank you.'

The energies are building up stronger and more frequent, yesterday and today, I pick up a few energy surges (what I call for all the energy changes happening), along with these, negative effects of EMF seem to be stronger and it seems to be coming from our hand-held devices, so please check if there are negative effects of your hand phones, tabs, PCs, etc. affecting you. I have also pick up one episode of negative effects of A/C currents, so remember to check for all these. I wonder if it has to do with electrocution of people using their hand phones while charging it.

Take care of yourself, drink plenty of water and stay cool. (mentally,and emotionally too) 

Thank you
LOVE
Alan









No comments:

Post a Comment