Thursday 14 April 2016

Timeline and other energies



We are only into the 4th month of the year and I can see that there is so much changes taking place, everyday the energy is going up and down and round and around, and it is most uncomfortable for many of us. Many things are happening around the world and a few major earthquakes has already happened. The energy is on a 'building up' pattern almost similar to the year of the big earthquake in Japan, watch for the signs, animals migrating, birds falling from the sky, whales beached, earthquakes and people doing crazy things.

Yesterday, I was having a persistent cough, so I dowse to neutralize the energy that cause my coughing, after dowsing the cough stopped, then it came again, so I neutralize it again, it stopped again, then it came back. I thought about this and I ask if there is an outside source of energy that is making me cough, I was surprised that there was, so I try to track this energy, I found that it was an unknown source but I could neutralize it. I stopped coughing for the rest of the day after neutralizing the source.

This is the first time that I came across an outside source of energy (outside source = other dimension) that affect me, I did come across negative portal energy in a house before, and was able to close it. It seems that there are many inter-dimension energy that affects us from time to time, so look out for them when you feel that some kind of strange energy is affecting you. Usually dowsing is able to neutralize or remove them, but you need to detect them first, these energies are smart and not easily detectable.

Apparently, our timeline is unstable because of all the energy shifts, so sometimes you may seem to see things or even people disappear right before your eyes, and reappear again. We usually attribute this as an illusion of our mind, but I believe it is momentary shift of our timeline. Anyone who have experience with this, please share with us. Leave a comment or write me. I will post your view with your permission of course on the blog page.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan


Hubristic is for defusing and releasing repeated negative patterns. Hubristic helps stop the loop of relearning the same lesson, the ego not willing to change, accept, say sorry or get rewired.












No comments:

Post a Comment