Monday 29 August 2016

Emotional Coherence



If you are established in non-violence, in your very pressence, violence will be dropped by other creatures.
Someone comes to attack you and as soon as they come near you, because your vibration is totally non-violent, they drop down. They stop being violent.

I was watching a program on TV this week, and come across the term emotional coherence, I thought to myself, is there a level of emotional coherence, so I asked. The answer was a yes, so I asked what would be a average level, and I got 50% then I checked my own level, adjusted it to the appropriate level. I started to check the level for a few people and adjusted them too. There is also emotional intelligence too, so it can be change and adjusted to the appropriate level that is for the best good.

You can check your own levels and ask your dowsing system to adjust to the most appropriate level for your best good, then measure and find what this level is. (scale 1-100%) Next compare this reading to the general average level, to have a feel of where you are. There is also a mental coherence, physical coherence and spiritual coherence. You can check for yourself and adjust accordingly. Let me know what you feel and any other changes you notice after doing so, of course please ask before you dowse to change anything, see if it is to your best good to make these adjustments. Appreciate any feed back you might have. Thank you.

LOVE
Alan
Darkness is not an entity
it is simply a lack of light.
Shadows appear very big, much bigger than you, but they have no existence.
The smaller the light, the bigger the shadows appears.
If it is total darkness, then also there is no shadows. 
So partial knowledge, partial light, partial vision, brings the shadow.
And it makes the shadow appear very huge, very big. But know it is just a shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment