Wednesday 10 August 2016

The effects of Duality



























Yesterday I posted about fragmented souls because I come across a case, it is not too common to find such cases. I had to go back to my notes to get the dowsing command to bring back the lost soul parts. This is one that Raymon mentioned that it might work or may not work but he said give it a try, if it doesn't work, the person with the fragmented soul might have to do it themselves. It worked for the case I was working on, and I would like to thank the Spirit World for this help. Thank You. I Love You. And to Raymon for sharing this information with us, Thank you!

https://youtu.be/UX_nLDCrNaM?list=PLpjD2-WWu9F6D64AugswjV2u0JSHnw_Ld



As I was dowsing last night, I just ask to what degree is my wife affected by duality, and I got 20%, this got me interested so I pick a colleague and ask to what degree is he affected by duality and I got 100%. I went through a few people I know that is doing some spiritual practice and also a few I know who aren't, those who had gone to spirituality had percentage less then 100% mostly below 50%, and those who are not doing any practice at all are at 100% (going to church to socialize does not count as a spiritual practice)

The less you are affected by duality, the less you will suffer from it, duality is what your ego strive on, it is seeing the difference between yourself and others, not that it is bad, but if this cause you to base your actions on this difference then it is bad. The habit of taking sides, forming groups based on beliefs, are all examples of duality. Wars are fought based on duality, hatred bred on it, but without duality there is a sense of loss, you may experience a diminished sense of self and lose interest in life altogether. These are some of the negative effects of duality, so use your dowsing and neutralize the negative effects of duality upon yourself. Combine with removing all veils and deceptions, it can have a very powerful cleansing effect on a person. I have not tried it on someone who's readings show 100% yet, so if anyone who has done so, please write me to share your findings. We have come to a critical time in our spiritual evolution, and I believe that every little bit we try will help someone towards this evolution in a very beneficial way.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment