Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thank You, I Love You!



Most people hold labels, they carry this labels with them throughout their lives. It is alright to have them but you must be aware that you are carrying them and to be able to let go of them when you need to. What are labels, they are what you feel distinguish you from other people, a false idea, temporary at best, but is never really you. I am strong, I am holy, I am feminine,  I am intelligent and so on, You want people to take notice of you, so you put up an act, and behave like the label you carry around.

Some people carry labels to protect themselves, this reminds me of a first visit to a new friend's home. I was given direction to her place and when I reach the closed front door, a large sign stating 'Beware of  Big Dog' was display on the front door. Naturally I became wary, but upon entering the house, the 'Big Dog' turn out to be a chihuahua to my relief.

Sometimes you get branded with a label, and believe that it is really you, but it can never be, you are born naked into this world without your clothes or labels. Your parents probably gave you, the first label, 'so cute, isn't he/she so adorable.' this is the beginning of a very long string of labels you will start collecting for yourself. When you grow up, whatever you do, you will be awarded with a label, you would even create some of your own, and sometime use them like the 'Big Dog' sign I describe above.

It is not all bad, just know that they are just labels, not who you really are, when it comes down to facing the test, most labels will not stand up to prove itself. Look deep inside yourself, you have something that is supremely powerful, the most important thing that is born in you, do you know what this is................'I am God!'

Thank you
LOVE
Alan
























No comments:

Post a Comment