Monday 1 August 2016

Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I was having lunch with an old friend, we were talking about energy, and I mentioned about his recent trip to Penang. As a close friend wherever he visits he will text me, or sent pictures of where he is at, however for this trip he did not. On the second day of his trip I sent a text message to him and asked if he was alright. He did reply that all is well for him and his wife, so I did not disturb him again for the rest of his holiday.

At lunch today, I mentioned that I felt like if he and his wife had left for another dimension for the week, I could not pick up any energy of them while they were visiting Penang. I ask him about the energy of the place, he told me that it felt heavy, and it was like being in another era of time. As we went on I told him that I have found many people still living in 2nd dimension and will not move on to the 3rd dimension. I suggested a few names and he dowsed this to be true, I told him that these people will soon leave and will not move on over to the 3rd or 5th dimensions. He was quite surprised but dowsed to confirm the facts.

Even places will not move on to higher dimensions, so many places on our planet will soon change, I asked him to dowse to check what is the estimated number of people still in the 2nd dimension that will not move on, the figures came up to be in the millions. If you are among the people who are able to read this blog, or have access to spiritual knowledge, give yourself a pat on your back. You are one among billions of people who are very lucky, the others do not have this blessing, they simply exist, die and dissolve.

You can check to what degree are you ignorant, and ask to remove the ignorant from yourself, it is not about saving the world or anyone, it is about integrating yourself with the new dimension, you are evolving, and you will evolve even if you are not aware of it, this is why you are born at this point of time. Many will come (to watch the show) but few will stay, so take the opportunity you are given and move on to the new world that you have help create and chosen to be.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan


All creation begins first In your imagination.
It is your tool for conscious manifestation.
Use it to create positively, And your wildest dreams will manifest.

BRING UNICORN MAGIC NOW







No comments:

Post a Comment