Thursday 28 July 2016

Sharing An Inspirational Story



Sharing this wonderful story with everyone

8 years ago I was diagnosed with a Basal Cell cancer on the side of my nose. I made the rounds as everyone does....dermatologist, neurologist, oncologist, dental surgeon as it encompassed the roof of my mouth. Over the course of 17 months, I was to talk to people all over world. I went to Duke and saw Dr Michael Zen, Microscopic surgeon. He told me he was going to remove at least half of my nose, use my forehead as a graft site, and make me a new nose with my forehead. It would take minimum of 5 surgeries over the course of 8 months. I would then have to go back to surgery to have my new face sanded, until the scars quit forming. He could not tell me how long that would be. "Theres nothing else you can do?".....I asked. "You want a haircut you come to a barber" was his reply. I started on Curaderm straight away. An illegal cancer cream also known as BEC-5, that is totally organic made from eggplant.

During this time, my good friend James Sullivan had heard of Raymon and had gone to one of his classes. He had Raymon treat a bottle of regular water and brought it to me. He also brought the DVD's and we watched them together. To say I was amazed is really a weak statement. I started putting a small amount of Raymon water on a cotton ball at night and applying it to the cancer. I went to sleep with it lying on my face, no tape and just let it fall off whenever I turned throughout the night, but it stayed in the bed with me every night. James and I had done what Raymon said to do, hold the water bottle, bless the water, ask it to take away the cancer and thank it for doing the job. Pure gratitude. During this time I ordered Raymons DVD's and watched/listened over and over until I got it right. I took my pendulum with me everywhere. It stayed in my pocket and at night it layed beside the bed nearest my face. Finally, since I am a nurse, my boss and others began to ask me to have radiation because I had been doing my own treatment for 17 months and I had an open wound on my face with a bandage every day.. I went to a radiologist, because folks, when the cancer leaves, you have no way of knowing it!!! It doesnt say goodbye so you have to do whatever you think you have to do. I went to Dr Sailer in Cary, and he looked at the original biopsy, and made my shields and radiation was started. After a few treatments, Dr Sailer came in because the tech went to get him. She had noticed that I was bleeding. Doc said, "Cancer doesnt bleed" That was when I realized the cancer was gone and I was done.

Just to add.....this is a fairly common cancer. This surgery that Dr Zen was talking about had been done several times in this country. If you google such you can see the surgery they had planned for me. As a man, scars on your face may be really cool. But women dont think that way. Shortly after all this went on one of my doctors called to say his wife had the same and asked me what I ended up doing. I told him and I never asked him what they actually did. This surgery was going to costs over 200k, in just what could be estimated in the beginning. Theres no telling what the actual cost would have been. I asked Dr Zen if he had ever done the surgery and he had not. I was scared.

 I now have an office of my own. I do what I call alternative healing. I only see very sick patients. I dont have enough business to pay the bills. My goal is to educate and assist anyone who has had a severe diagnosis and does not believe the doctors. Our system is so abused by the medical community that no one knows what is the truth. Use your pendulum and you will know the truth. Learn as much as you can from Raymon and ask the pendulum before you make decisions and as you begin to know your pendulum better, I promise you if done with clarity, love and gratitude, your pendulum will never lie to you.

This is a very long and complicated story with this writing only being a mere fraction of the whole. I would like to ask that everyone increase the vibration of your home to make it happier and healthier. Do this with the chart the way Raymon taught us all to do it. And like Raymon says, you take a bath every day. Check on the vibration, (energy) of your home at least twice a week. Bad energy in your home can allow untoward things to happen to the occupants. I want everyone to stay as healthy as they possibly can so that you do not have to be victimized in our medical system.

 I tell this story with gratitude for the ones that asked to hear it and I apologize that it has been this long. I am also grateful for this site, a place we can come together and discuss the truth about what we do and who we are. I lovingly ask if there is anything I may do for anyone, you only need to let me know.

By: Sam Baty-Wright



Thank you
LOVE
Alan








No comments:

Post a Comment