Tuesday 12 July 2016

Removing Past Trauma and Energy Changes Now


SURPRISE – feel elated; trust the unknown to be defined; take joy in discovery 

A past distressing experience may still haunt you subconsciously, you can dowse to check if any past events in your life have any effect on you. Here is how you check, for example you had an accident and you had to undergo an emergency operation, maybe 10 years ago.

'What is the overall effect of my stay in/at____________(substitute your own events)  upon me now?' You may get a minus reading of -10 or higher, this means that the event is still having an adverse effect on you.

The next thing is to ask if there are emotions of the belief, thoughts and memories that adversely affect you from the event. If yes then remove the emotions of the belief, thoughts and memories that adversely affect you from that event.

Scramble all residue frequency of the event and transform into freedom for yourself. Residue energies sometimes stay in us for a long time, because we forgot about them, but they will come back to affect you if you do not thoroughly clean them out.



9,449 Rock Crystal (Quartz) To bring harmony to the life force in the home.

Over the past 2 days, I was suffering from a toothache, I was thinking of visiting a dentist, last night a friend text me to ask if I was suffering from aches and pain, so I told him that I was having a toothache, he replied that he was having pain in the gums, pain at the waist and strangely over the last 2 days too.

He also inform me that our mutual friend who is bipolar is going round scolding everyone on sight of him. I guess the energy is affecting us, and causing old problems to resurface once again. This relates to residue frequency that we might still have and will resurface when some strong energy affects us. 

I found that I had programs to re-experience issue in me, so I remove these, the pain did not go away immediately but after a few minutes it start to subside and became bearable for me. I check that I was not in balance with Earth's energy, Universal energy and I balanced myself with them. 

I neutralize the negative effects of high intensity energy upon my body and also negative effects of high hertz frequency. This gave me relief from the pain, but this morning the pain is back again.

I am not sure what is going on, but something is going on, so please check for yourself, things like negative probable future, if you are going to travel, better be safe than sorry.

At such time, people tend to hallucinate and imagine things that are not real, some would express that they have come to a breakthrough in their spiritual cultivation. Here is how to know if this is authentic always check their level of consciousness, because every breakthrough of the mind will be accompanied with a rise in level of consciousness. 

Thank you
LOVE
Alan










No comments:

Post a Comment