Thursday 28 July 2016

Empower Yourself through Dowsing


























Yesterday I was with someone who had just started to take up dowsing seriously. We went through some questions and how to check them using various scales or dowsing charts. One thing I noticed was the confidence in dowsing was weak, when she had to ask questions that is related to herself. She seem to be reluctant to know the answers that might show up.




















In view of the above, lets go through some dowsing basic, first thing when we dowse we should not be emotionally involve with the outcome. If you have a problem, then there is no point dowsing at all, ask a buddy dowser friend to help you out. If you can't find someone, then you have to solve your problem yourself.There are 2 ways to solve your problem, first way is to get a new problem, it is called displacement. The second way is easier, that is make your problem OK. When you accept the problem, it takes the sting out of the problem. 

Perception, when you first come across dowsing, most likely you saw someone use a dowsing tool, and you got curious. You wonder what is this person doing, why is the dowsing tool moving, and did the tool moved by it own power, sure looks that way. Then someone handed you the dowsing tool, and with some simple instructions, you could move the dowsing tool too. You then proceed to buy your own dowsing tool or make one yourself. 

You begin to be more curious with what you can do with this new tool, you find out that you could get answers to any question you can ever ask, as long as you word the question correctly because the dowsing tool can only give you 2 kind of answer, yes or no. All questions are worded so as to be answer with a yes or a no. An example - 'Is there negative energy affecting me?'  your dowsing tool will indicate a yes or a no, this gives you information so as to take further action on it. (Refer to earlier posting on how to dowse) 

Next you were introduce to a dowsing chart, or a scale, and told that your dowsing tool can point to the chart and indicate a reading. Now you have something to take readings from. You can tell by using the chart, how high your energy level is. You can measure distance, time, quantity and almost anything you want. All you have to do is to first determine the values of something you want to measure.

At this stage, for myself, there was no holding back, I ask and check everything I can think off, I searched the libraries, second hand bookstores for any dowsing books I can lay my hands on. I google and search the internet for dowsing knowledge to pick up and improve my dowsing skills. And I was dowsing most of my waking hours. 

I learned that you can check if someone is compatible to you or not, change energy to work favorably for you, remove bad habits, mentalities and so many other things. I always had this habit of reversing what I learned to see if it works or expanding the parameters of a dowsing command to see how far I can go with it. I give you an example, I tried to see if I could use dowsing to cause harm to someone, and I found that I couldn't, so how about causing the person so much good that it gives them problems. Yes, you can change things around, it takes imagination but you definitely can give people problems by intending good. 

Another thing I learn is to be patient, all dowsing you do works, this is truth. You may not see the results immediately but the results will be achieved. Being impatient, I would dowse several times a day for something so that I see some kind results, but when it finally manifest for me, I was overwhelm by the results and had to adjust the energy again to reduce the impact. It is important to be patient and wait for the energy to work.  

You can use dowsing to install energy to anywhere you want, you can also pick up different energies and sent them to somewhere for a specified length of time and specified strength level too. (or appropriate energy level) You can infuse energy into something or someone to help healing, for example -Infuse the flower of life energy into every cell of (name) body. 

There is no limit to what you can intend, just use your imagination, you will realize that you are very powerful because you learned to dowse. Dowsing can make all aspects of your life smoother and more successful. Don't be a victim anymore, you have the power to change your world and the whole world too.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan











No comments:

Post a Comment