Thursday 7 July 2016

Simple




FLOWER – flourish; thrive; open up to the world; share your Inner Beauty 

We often forget that the truth is simple, it is our resistance that prevents us from seeing it. Check for resistant energy pattern in yourself, and remove them. Program yourself with Love, Wisdom, Peace, Harmony, and good stuff. There is no need to change the world, just change yourself and the world will change for you. 

Health is a concern, especially mental health, I don't know about others but I constantly feel that I am losing my mind. Another concern is negative implants and negative imprints, I find them quite a bit recently. Any time you notice you are thinking in a negative way check for them, usually the thoughts I get are destroy the some other nation, race, kill someone or take over the world. These are not thoughts that I usually have, so they are either negative thought forms or implants and imprints.

Balance yourself at least twice a day, this is now an important thing to do, people tend to lose energy around late afternoon and it is because the energy is going upwards or returning back to the cosmos. A lack of energy will affect you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, so raising some energy in the late afternoon is good.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan


SHUT – stop looking for trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment