Monday 4 July 2016

Alcohol and the Soul




This is your message for today!!!

Thank you
LOVE
Alan



Just kidding, yesterday I ask everyone to check if the soul could get drunk from the body consuming alcohol. I got one response so far and it is a 'yes'.

The other day, a friend shared with me that while on a company barbecue cum overnight camp, his roommate died in the middle of the night, when my friend felt something was amiss, he woke up to check on his roommate, his roommate had had too much to drink during the barbecue and pass out in the room.

Upon checking his roommate, my friend saw that his feet and hand had turned purple, having learned energy works, my friend applied reiki energy to try and revive him.

While doing reiki he mentally tried to connect to the person's soul, when the soul did appear , my friend saw that the soul was in a drunken state and would not respond to my friend's pleas to return back to the body.

After much effort, my friend knew that he could bring his roommate back, the ambulance came and the paramedics pronounced his roommate dead. My friend later saw the soul of his roommate by the body but it was sort of stunned, realizing that it was not possible to return back to the body.

My friend shared this story with me and asked me if a soul could get drunk and I dowse and got a 'yes' too. So here is definite proof that drinking too much alcohol also affects your soul, and this in turn adversely affect your physical body.

This also lead me to think about detoxing your soul, check the overall effect of alcohol on your body, then on your soul. Alcohol is toxic to the body, it is the reason why you puke when you have too much. The liver can only handle a small amount of alcohol, after which the body tries to get rid of it by throwing out. Ask the dowsing system if the soul needs to detox from alcohol or other substance abuse. Appreciate your feed-backs.

Thank you
LOVE
Alan









No comments:

Post a Comment