Wednesday 20 July 2016

Last Night



Last night I met up with one of my friend whom I met when I was learning reiki. He called me and suggested that we meet up, since we have not seen each other for a long time, I agreed to have coffee with him in the evening after work.

He has started his own transportation company and survive his first year in business. He was glad to meet with me, and soon the subject turned to energy,(what else?) He told me that he wasn't sleeping well, having dreams that seems strange to him. I told him about the shift of energy that is taking place now, and that it may the reason for his dreams. Later I shared with him about techniques on how to set up and energy cell, create more business and wealth, and using numbers. We spend about 3 hours and I saw that his aura has improved and he has receive quite enough energy, so I said good night to him and thanked him for the gift that he bought me. (2 wonderful durians) 

The interesting thing about the techniques shared with my friend was that they were the same techniques we learned from our reiki teacher, he has not understand the lessons taught and so was not able to use them. With our one to one session he could ask more questions and have a chance to practice and do the techniques under watchful eyes. I found that he already has a good grasp of energy techniques but simply lack some confidence.

I reminded him that he should be more selective of the words he used in conversation (he speaks to me in chinese dialect) as words have power, I demonstrated the power of words to him by using muscle testing. He had a chance to experience the power of words on a practical level, I am sure he will be using the right words from now on.

We parted ways and I went home to enjoy my durians.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan

Santa Claus is for defusing selfishness, thoughtlessness, self-centered, vain and egotistical behaviors. Santa Claus brings joy, creativity, love, a magical feeling, and a giving spirit. Santa Claus gives gifts in anonymity. Santa Claus opens one up to anonymous generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment