Monday 4 March 2013

Are You Happy?

I usually ask myself this question and observed that my answer changes from time to time, well I guess it is the same for everyone. Our wants and needs changes all the time and so our level of happiness changes along with them. What is that you see happening in your life now, are all your desires fulfilled are there still things that you find missing in your life. It is good to look at your life occasionally and ask yourself is the current manifestation satisfactory.

We may be surprise that what is presently in our life is the results of what we had wish for some time back and is now manifested but realize it is not exactly what we wanted. There are no worries just make the adjustment now and get better at manifesting what we want.

I like to share an example of what I mean when we are not happy when we get what we want, a colleague of mine felt that his workload was unbalance compared to other co-workers, so he ask me if I could help him make some changes with dowsing. I did the necessary work and within some months he was back complaining that he had nothing to do at work, he was getting paid and received bonuses like his co-workers but most of his work was release from him and he was even appreciated by his superiors for doing nothing.

Our life here is but an illusion and we are like iron wrap around by copper, when we want to attract something or someone we simply turn on our inner voltage and become like magnets attracting what we want and need. Like magnets like attracts like so you will attract to you people and circumstances that will serve your needs. All you have to do ask  'Is this what I want?' and be calm, clear and bright and the cosmic law of attraction will manifest it for you. I will leave you with a quote from a book ' Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they are yours.'

Please enjoy this video.
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes To All.

No comments:

Post a Comment