Wednesday 6 March 2013

Dowsing and Prayers

For me dowsing and prayers are the same, when I first learned how to dowse I carried with me many pendulums and have several in the house and my workplace. I became dependent on them to do my dowsing, so one day I forgot my pendulum when I was out and had to do some clearing I had no choice but to just pray for the clearing.

The dowsing commands can be use like a prayer to help people or your loved ones the difference is that there is no dowsing instrument to indicate to you when it is done.

We can use our body as dowsing instrument to feel the energy when we do dowsing, try this out with a simple command and try to feel the energy when the clearing is happening and when it is completed. One of the way I do this is to imagine I am holding a pendulum and when I use the commands I imagine my invisible pendulum swing and stop when the command is completed.

Some people feel the energy with their whole body and sway along with the energy, others use the length of their arms and swing with the energy. Any part of your body can feel energy, we can use meditation to feel energy throughout our body. Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for a few minutes and try out the meditation below.

'Sit, relax and close your eyes, observe your breathing, as you breathe you become more and more relax. Observe the top of your head, you will feel a sensation on this part of your body, observe your forehead     and you will feel a sensation move from your forehead to your cheeks, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, abdomen, navel, thighs, knees, lower legs, angles, feet and toes. Stay with each body parts for a brief moment before moving to the next. When you have reach your toes reverse the order and go back to the top of your head, when you reach the top of the head tell yourself to become aware of the whole body and slowly and gently open your eyes.'

Doing the above will bring awareness of the energy flow in your body and it is also a very good way to relax yourself.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes To All.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the evolution of dowsing and the stages people go through to get to the stage where they rely on their intuition without tools. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will see the day soon, thank you for your encouragement. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete