Saturday 30 March 2013

Intuitive Dowsing

Having posted a long dowsing list some of you may wonder if it is necessary to dowse the whole list to help someone. Let me share my experience with dowsing for the last 9 years, when I first started I had occasional success with people and most time I fail to make a change in the issue at hand. I kept doing dowsing despite the poor results I was getting, this made a difference because as I keep doing it I started having more positive results. Another thing I did was to keep watching Raymon Grace's DVDs over again many times and started to transcript the dowsing commands for reference. This is how the dowsing list come about, as I gain confidence in dowsing I started to help my family and friends with issues they had.

At first I would go through the list checking every item for the person I am working on and then clearing the item found present in the person, this method worked for some cases but not all cases, then I started to do a combination of dowsing and healing with energy and this gain better success but there was still some that did not response to this method. I search for more ways to achieve better dowsing success going through the cases again to see if I missed something.

Here are a few things I learned and I hope that sharing them would help make better dowsers to help others and make a better world for all of us.

1. Patience - some cases need long periods of clearing with the dowsing list, even when you check that the items on the list are not present the person have not make improvement with their issues. In such cases keep doing the whole list for the person for at list a month or more. This would usually bring some positive results for the person.

2. The people that affects the life of the person you are working on, sometimes clearing all the people associated with the person you are working on makes the difference, example if you clear someone from the habit of drinking it useless if their friends keep getting them to go back to drinking, so you clear all of them.

3.Water - The human body is made up of 70 to 80% of water, water can carry memories and is programmable, so clear the water in their body and also program the water they use to help achieve more positive results.

4. Curses- sometime curses can cause many problems and they are not restricted to curses found in the present, there maybe ancestors being cursed and have not been remove resulting in a corresponding problem for their descendent in the present. There can be curses on the land where your house is built upon which might affect you.

5. Memories of past unfortunate events in present life or previous lifetime may also cause problems for a person.

The above are some of the things I have worked on and found that once removed showed positive results on the person I was working on.
How does one know what to dowse to help someone, practice, practice, practice the more you dowse the more you get better at it. After some period of practice you will get a feel of what to dowse immediately when someone ask for your help.

If you have any questions please feel free to write me a comment, I would be most happy to share my experience with you.

Happy Dowsing!
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.











1 comment: