Thursday 21 March 2013

How Are You?

I like to thank everyone who have been supporting my blog I am very grateful and hope that what I have posted have been useful to all my viewers. I would like to state that all the information that I put up is very general and maybe helpful to some issues but for each person the issue may need more attention and investigation before the issue can be resolve.

I would like to invite anyone who have specific issue or questions that you want to discuss in private to email me, I am not making any promises that all issues can be resolve but with our discussion together we can explore more avenues to help resolve the issues.

The more experience you have with dowsing the better you get at it, some of the dowsing commands can be used in different ways to achieve different results depending on the circumstances of the issues you have. Please feel free to write me for a discussion with any personal issue you might want help with.

Thank you! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes For All!

No comments:

Post a Comment