Thursday 7 March 2013

Neutralizing the Negative Effects and Non Beneficial Energy

Recently I have found that the energy in many areas to be non-beneficial, there was much anger and fear in the mix. Please do the following command in the morning before you leave your home -' Please neutralize for me and my family the negative effects and non beneficial energy of our surrounding areas and all our places of visit for today. Thank you.'

I have also found astrological changes, Geo-pathic stress and mass consciousness present and it is advisable to neutralize these too.
'Please neutralize the negative effects of all astrological changes, mass consciousness and Geo-pathic stress upon me and my family. Thank you,' (please do them one at time.)

The reason I am putting up this post is that I found these energies have a very strong influences on us and will affect the way we behave towards others. It is good to neutralize them to avoid unwanted distress in our lives.

We can use dowsing to check each day what is the overall effect of the energy present upon us and if you get a minus reading please neutralize the energy or transmute the energy into beneficial energies. If you are visiting some place check the energy of the place first and if there are negative energy clear them before going.
Thank you! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes To All.

No comments:

Post a Comment