Wednesday 13 August 2014

Another Sharing

Every time I detect Geo-pathic stress, there will usually be accompanied by high hertz frequency, it seems that when the earth moves, frequency gets affected and put us out of balance. I would normally have to clear 3 items being neutralize the ill effects of Geo-pathic stress upon me and my family, neutralize the ill effects of high hertz frequency upon me and my family and bring our energy into perfect balance and harmony with Earth's energy and Universal energies. 

Whenever negative astrological influences are detected, it comes with high intensity energy too, so you will need to neutralize both. Along with these 2 energies sometimes emf (electromagnetic forces)and A/C currents affects us, it seems that high intensity energy also affect our electronics equipment by increasing emf and A/C currents. These are my own readings that I have detected with dowsing so if anyone has some other readings please share. Thank you.

As previously mentioned, high intensity energy also affects the cells of our body including our brain cells, so it is very important to check that the cells of your body are compatible with each other and spinning in the proper direction after neutralizing the negative effects of high intensity energy upon yourself and family.

Empathy, yesterday I checked on my own empathy level and a few other people that work with me, I was surprise to find one person who had a negative empathy level, I am not sure what this might mean to you, but you could pick a few subjects and measure their empathy level and correlate how they behave with others, this might give you an idea of what the readings are about.
Thank you.
Love Alan



Meir Schneider - 'My Life And Vision' - Interview by Iain McNay





  

No comments:

Post a Comment