Thursday 7 August 2014

The Venus Project

Please listen to this talk by Mr. Jacque fresco, it will open your mind. 
Thank you.

Yesterday I wrote about Chanelling (I got some response about the subject), I am not against what they say, but everyone should take responsibility for what they hear and believe. There are many issues that a person has to overcome or remove from themselves before they can think in a manner that is beneficial to themselves and those around them. It is a long process, to remove the rubbish we picked up along the way from our childhood to being an adult. We can of course generalize, with statements like 'all these stem from fear', 'just learn to love with your heart.' but what does this mean to a person who is having a hard time making ends meet. If you feel that by listening to a few talks you will achieve enlightenment, then you got some serious problems, there must be a desire to change in a person before he/she will take the actions to achieve this. Don't take everything you hear or see wholesale and accept it, use your discernment or even your dowsing to check, what is beneficial for one person maybe poison for another.

Over the years of helping people through energy works, I seen many good results and I have experience some disappointments. Not all these people were help through the energy, it is the love, care and attention shared with them that made a difference in their life. I have always given my time freely to those who came to me, sometimes to my own inconvenience but I sincerely share my love with them. People sometimes needs only strong shoulder to lean on, a friend to listen to their problems and concern. 

There are some who worry about having to take on other people's negative energy and they try their best not to help others, I have one such friend, who eventually became mad(bipolar) because he was having so much energy from his own training and going around meeting with masters to get even more. He was not willing to heal anyone because of the fear of taking on someone's bad karma. 

You are the only person most qualified to decide how to use your energy, to believe what you want, do not give away this power.

Thank you.
Love Alan




  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment