Tuesday 21 October 2014

A Field Trip



I took a 2 hour lunch break today, I took a bus trip to a eating place near where I worked at for my last project, ate lunch there and took a look at my completed project and came back to my present work place. I track my own energy level for the trip at half hour intervals to co-relate the feelings I felt for this trip and place of my visit.
Time                    Energy Level
12.00 pm -           100
12.30 pm -           100
1.00   pm -           70
1.30   pm -           40
2.00   pm -           85
2.30   pm -           100

At 1.00 pm I have arrive at my destination and my energy level has drop 30%, after lunch at 1.30 pm it has gone done another 30%, at 2.00 pm, I was returning to my present working place and arrived at 2.30 pm, the energy returned back to 100%.

Look at the readings, this is how much a place can affect you, at the place where I was having lunch, the energy level was -200, of course I did not do anything to change the energy at the place, I just wanted to feel the change of the energy.

This exercise shows us that we need to manage our energy and the energy of the place we frequent daily, it is a good practice to do so for your family members too.

The other thing that I always do is to install an energy cell at the places of work and of course my home too, this ensures that I always have a good energy source to recharge myself, it is like fueling your car when you are traveling over long distances, you stop by gas stations to refuel, in the same way you can install energy cells at certain locations to recharge.

Another thing that I do is to install energy transmitters on traffic lights that radiate the frequency of love, patience, kindness and good stuff, I put a thought form into these that it will affect everyone who look at these traffic lights, and that the energy that runs these transmitters come from negative energy that is transformed from the people at the surrounding areas.

Thank you.

Love
Alan











No comments:

Post a Comment