Friday 3 October 2014

We create life by our thoughts and words


I like to share a posting from a facebook group with everyone, the short post demonstrate what I have always been writing about. A short 5 minutes in the morning makes a big difference to how you will experience your day. 

Whatever follows "I AM" is going to come looking for you. For years I have said negative things about myself. Things were either not working out or very slow in coming. I was dowsing one day and asked why am I not happy as I would like to be? It popped in my mind what Raymon has been talking about for a long time. I didn't do it because it sounded too simple and I thought it didn't or wouldn't make a difference. It think sounded too easy.
Raymon teaches inviting in the spirit of what you want and thanking it for being in your life. I recently took my 3rd class with Raymon and this time I got it. Life doesn't create us. We create life by our thoughts and our words.
Well, if Spirit is showing me this then I will try to do it. Now I take 5 minutes every morning when I open my eyes to say thank you to life, my body, my family, my spirit guides. I invite the spirit of joy. I invite the spirit of love. I invite the spirit of peace. I invite the spirit of physical strength and health.
I invite the spirit of wonderful relationships. The list goes on... I not only feel so much better but my life is going really well. Does taking 5 minutes in the morning to invite what I want into my life have anything to do with life feeling and being better? I don't know for sure but it is the only thing I have changed. What if it really is that easy. To quote Raymon (what he teaches works if you DO IT) if you do nothing, nothing is going to happen. If you do something, something might just happen. Why not test it for yourself.
Love 
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment