Wednesday 8 October 2014

Tibetan Prayer



May all blessings flow to You
May all self knowledge flow to You
I reclaim the power you have taken from Me
It is mine to take back
It is my right
May love and good fortune come to me now
As I speak now you are no longer a problem to Me
Your difficult energy dissolve into wisdom
You regard me with respect

The above prayer can be use when you have to deal with a difficult people or difficult situation, dowse to find out how many times you need to say the prayer to have effective change. After saying the prayer for required number of times, you clap your hands 3 times to conclude this prayer.

Recently someone ask me why I dowse, the simple answer to that is I love it, as I was very keen when I first dowse I got better and better. I search out as many sources as I can to learn more about dowsing. I experimented with ideas and worked on many people to improve my skills. You may not use dowsing but you can improve your life with other modalities too. The above prayer is one such method to help yourself, if you don't dowse just say the prayer at least 7 times, then conclude with 3 claps of your hands.

If you are serious about having a better life than your present, do something about it, practice and persevere with some practice. You will get better and better every day, and if you just do something your rate of improving yourself will be at a higher percentage than doing nothing at all.

I have posted many methods, and information to help you improve yourself, just take one or mix a couple that you like and stick with it, I am sure that you will find some improvements in your life.

Some say that life is like a mirror, it reflects to you, lessons you most need to learn, if someone makes you angry or upset, stop blaming, stop complaining, learn to forgive, don't ask why this person is doing this to you, the answers are with you, you reacted instead of responding and got upset. Just forgive that person and forgive yourself, be grateful that this person took the time to hand your lesson to you.

When you were schooling, you may had the experience of being asked to leave a club that you belong to, because someone does not like you, or get ex-communicated from a group of friends, because they don't like what you say, what they are doing is to tell that you are no longer under their protection and care. You are a threat to what they stand for, you will no longer have knowledge of what the group or club do or privileges they enjoy. Let me ask you, is this not a form of terrorism, a form of revenge, to deprive someone of goodness because you feel threaten. If you believe in what you do, in yourself, in the knowledge that you have within, do you care?

In the morning, you go to loo to release yourself, it is nature to you, and if someone tells you otherwise does it bother you, but if you have some problems with your body and someone mentions about such diseases, you might be bother due to embarrassment and worries. The fact that people are incomplete is what cause people to take action to protect themselves and to remove anyone that they feel is a threat to them.

It is sad that this is happening today among many religious groups and spiritual groups who claim that they know the truth of reality. If you exclude someone, you have judged that person, Who will be judging you? If you are killing for a cause, does the cause justify the means, stop all these nonsense you are no better than the average man on the street if you behave in such a manner and call yourself a spiritually advance being.

Start to love more, to have compassion for others, dowse for others at least for things like Geo-pathic stress (animals are affected too and they don't dowse), any act of kindness will not go to waste, don't be like a friend of mine who knows dowsing, but told me 'you know my dog barked the whole night, I wonder why?' Goodness, dowse to find out! Have respect for others, even if they do not agree with what you do, Knowledge can cut both ways be aware of this.

Thank you.
Love
Alan







No comments:

Post a Comment