Thursday 2 October 2014

Connected or Disconnected the choice is yours



I posted about Geo-pathic stress recently, here are a few more interesting things I found out. Geo-pathic stress can accumulate in your body and home, just like any other energies, if you do not neutralize them regularly you may have accumulated some in your body, and if the next one hit you, you may be in for some major problems. A friend ask if using visualization of energy egg or ball around the body will be helpful to resolving this, my opinion is that the Geo-pathic stress come at different hours of the day, sometimes in the middle of the night, it can affect you through the bottom of your feet and also through your body frequency. By the time you detect it you are already affected, this is why we neutralize the negative effects upon us.

There is another view that by not focusing on the negative we will not be affected by the negative, this is not true, In tai chi we neutralize a force by diversion, by absorbing and rebound or by being empty.(just using this to elaborate my point, I am not a tai chi master) If no force is felt there is nothing to do, just be still. So even if you do not focus on the negative the negative still affects you, you need to meet it and then be empty to neutralize it. Yin and Yang comes from the void, if there is no Yin and Yang then there is no world as you know because it returns to the void. So if you are not focus on your physical body then you are not in the body, if you can understand this maybe you can void the negatives. This are not concepts but can be proven in reality, if you focus intensely on some work you are doing you often forget the time, until maybe a colleague comes and ask you to go have lunch. But it goes deeper than this and I am unable to explain all of these in one posting. You are in the world and there are forces of nature, forces of mass consciousness, forces of physics, forces of gravity, do you believe that by not focusing on these forces they do not affect you?

Yesterday, I was using intuitive drawings to draw chakras of some of my friends, I was surprised that their chakras have become just a single ball as if the seven chakras have been compressed into one. I dropped my pencil and started to dowse to see what is going on, and I found that emf was so high that it is affecting our chakras. Along with emf there was also negative effects of A/C currents. I neutralize these and did another check on my friends' chakras and they were back to normal. I wonder how many readers felt the same yesterday around late afternoon.

Some people think that I am paranoid and I am preambling the negatives, but all I am doing is neutralizing and transforming what has already affected me, before the effects becomes worse in the near future. It is not like I sit down and dowse to remove negatives that are not there, if you think that the negative energies do not affect you, think again. Did you just had an argument with your spouse this morning? Did the price of coffee and basic food stuff went up recently? Did you notice that there is a protest in some part of the world that is escalating to become a nasty riot? How much do you want to be affected before you will notice it?

Met a neighbor this morning on the bus, who works at our local mental institute, he told me that they are building a new wing so as to accommodate 2000 new beds. Think about this, more people are becoming mentally ill, why? Please keep working on yourself and your family daily, you will be glad you did.

Thank you.
Love
Alan







No comments:

Post a Comment