Friday 24 October 2014

Love and Prayers


Your love, prayers, and positive actions are making a much-needed difference. Although there are still problems in our world, it's important for us to also focus upon all of the good in the world. Please keep the faith, and keep up the good work that you're doing! Here's a hug for you! {{{}}}

Today is the day after the solar eclipse, I read that some kid at a Washington state high school open fire on his classmates -

Two are dead and four are wounded after a student opens fire in a Washington state high school. Deborah Lutterbeck reports.

I am not sure if there is a direct relationship between the 2 events, but if you look back at all previous astrological events such as eclipses, you will see a similar pattern. 

Someone shared an article with me regarding life field transformer(LFT), I made a couple and found that the energy was super. If you are interested to make one the link is below

http://www.soul-guidance.com/lft/construction.htm

I use aluminium foil to wrapped a piece of paper instead of copper plates because it is easier to work with, and it produces the same effect. The energy generated is quite strong, so limit your usage time if you feel unwell. I realize that what I made is quite crude, ugly even, but I was just experimenting with the idea. Try making your own and let me have your feedback.

Thank you.
Love 
Alan



















No comments:

Post a Comment