Monday 8 December 2014

Be Happy Always


Cravings are going to occur to you. So here's the rule of thumb about eating, or about investing in the stock market, or about anything else: If the impulse comes from a joyous thought that feels good, follow it. If the impulse comes from an uncomfortable thought that felt bad, don't follow it.
---Abraham

Yesterday I found that I had negative implants and negative imprints in me, don't ask me what they are, I am not sure myself. I checked with my dowsing system and was told that these were non beneficial to me, so I ask that they be removed. The reason why I checked my own energy field was because my first and second chakras were unbalance, a couple of times a day. I was wondering why is this so, despite re-balancing them, they go out in a few hours time. I ran through the dowsing list on myself and found that the above 2 issues affected my chakra system. After clearing, my chakras return to a stable condition, and this morning to my surprise I found a check for me in the mail. Thank you God!


Someone ask me if we could fine tune a system to transmute all negative thought form and negative influences, this a tall order, it is not possible to be not affected by the energy around us, but you have a choice to be affected positively or negatively. Your emotions belong to you, so it is your choice to be happy or otherwise. Happiness is an intentional decision, don't take yourself seriously let go of all conditioning you have received from your education, your upbringing,  your belief system, go crazy today and smile to everyone you meet. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. 
Thank you.
Love 
Alan
Smile and the World smile with you!











No comments:

Post a Comment