Friday 26 December 2014

Happy New Year



If you have just join in to my blog, a warm welcome, I have a few suggestions that I hope will be helpful to you. The purpose of my blog is to share knowledge and information that might help you change your life for the better.

Through the years, I wrote many articles and have also share some from other sources, I hope these articles will raise awareness for those who read them to better manage energy to cope with our challenging world now.

I have posted a daily dowsing list that is helpful for clearing energy from oneself and one's home or workplace. If you do not know how to dowse, just use the list as a prayer every morning. This will carry the same benefits as if you are dowsing.

There are articles about prosperity and how to improve upon your own prosperity that have work very well. How do I know this, well the people I worked on tell me so, through emails and feedback.

There are many other articles that covers a wide range of subjects ranging from physical,emotional, mental, and spiritual issues that I hope will help you understand more about yourself.

Lastly I like to thank all my regular readers all over the world who have supported me and gave me encouragement through emails, feed backs and queries, I am grateful to all of you. Thank you!!!

In the coming New Year I wish everyone- 'A Happy, Bright, Joyous, Prosperous New Year.'

Remember 'If you do nothing, nothing happens. If you do something, something happens.'

Always Better and Better.

Love
Alan











No comments:

Post a Comment