Sunday 14 December 2014

Some Personal Observations



Yesterday, while I was out to get lunch, met an elderly lady, she has lost her way and asked me for directions. I pointed out to her where she should be heading and we strike up a conversation, she mentioned that she was doing charity work that morning and afterwards somehow lost her way, she was wondering why she was lost even though she was doing charitable works. I smiled but did not say anything about it. 

She was assuming that any good she was doing would be repaid to her in kind immediately, but that is not how it works, She did not consider that most of the time she was not doing charity, and with an occasional act of kindness she wanted to see results. There is really much more going on than she could understand but then that's for her to learn.

Last Saturday, a friend and neighbor celebrated his 50th birthday throwing a big party, I was invited, but I turn him down, and guess who I met this morning in the lift when I was leaving for work. He told me that the party went well,(quite unconvincing judging from his tone and energy) so I said 'wow throw a big party huh! any significance?' He told me that it was to renew some vows , and of course to celebrate his 50th years. 

I was thinking, if we kept our vows, we would effectively put ourselves in bondage, because a vow is to restrict ourselves for an exchange of something that we want, it is sad that he is also celebrating his age, for me I feel that we should be celebrating getting younger by the day. 

One interesting thing that was pointed out by my wife was being grounded, we were having breakfast one morning and we notice a middle age lady carrying a tray of food to her table. I noticed that her energy just stay within her body, it was not going to the tray and her hands were trebling, it is like the energy was blocked at the wrists and making her hands weak. I pointed her out to my wife verbally and her immediate reply was she is not grounded. I looked at her legs and it was true that her energy wasn't grounded. It is a pity, that she could have so much more energy available to her if she knew how to be grounded, going on without being grounded will surely leave her drained of energy by the end of her day. (of course she will be re-charge when she is sleeping)

If you want to know if you are grounded, just ask you dowsing system, if you get a 'no', then simply ask your dowsing system to ground you. There is no need for any special meditation or equipment to do so. Ask a friend to energy test you, before and after to see if you have been grounded.

Thank you
Love 
Alan

Our smile is worth the whole world and more, but we sell our smile for small things. Just some words from somebody, some telephone conversation can upset us; we can lose our smile and be upset for several days. Is it worth it? Being happy and keeping the environment around you happy and not losing your smile come what may, is the real sign of enlightenment.






No comments:

Post a Comment