Wednesday 11 March 2015

A Thought about .....



The tiniest gesture -- a smile, a gentle look, a simple pat on the arm, a soft word -- can change a person's life. Before this very day is out, you are going to have a chance to live in that possibility. Look. Watch. See what this day brings you. And be ready. If you believe I am exaggerating about this, please know that I am not. Someone is waiting for that smile, that look, that gesture from you right now.



Take this regularly, not taking it sometimes and leaving off some. times, but each morning and each evening take this exercise regularly for six months and we will see a great deal of difference: Sitting erect, bend the head forward three times, to the back three times, to the right side three times, to the left side three times, and then circle the head each way three times. Don't hurry through with it but take the time to do it. We will get results.

Little things add up to big things, the above is a simple exercise that you can do that will improve your health if you do it regularly.

Yesterday I was talking to a friend and the subject of women came up, (what else, when men get together) I had this idea of checking if women are really happy being women, I mean literally being women, I was quite surprised of the result I got from dowsing some prominent women in society, most of them are not at all happy being a women,(10-30% acceptance level) so if you are unhappy about your own gender, how are you going to be happy at all. 

I am not being chauvinistic, it is just a thought that came to me, I think everyone should be comfortable about themselves so I checked out some prominent men, the results was that they were comfortable being men. (80-90% acceptance level) 

I am not taking any stance on this, just wanted to bring some awareness to this matter, but if you want to change, try this dowsing command - 'please remove the emotions of the belief, thoughts and memories that adversely affect the acceptance of my own gender, transform these energies into the appropriate energies for my best good. Thank you.'  You can change the energy into any other energies that you think is most appropriate for you it does not have to be acceptance, as you may actually want to change your status quo.

Thank you

Love and Gratitude

Alan









No comments:

Post a Comment