Wednesday 4 March 2015

Life vocation and Conditional Love



This morning this came to me - 'What is the effects of my current vocation in life upon me?'  Check if it is positive and to what percentage is it at? If you are not at 100% ask if it is good to raise it to 100%, or are there reasons not to, see if this make a difference in your life.

Another item is love, how much of your love for yourself is conditional? To my own surprise, I got 50%, and I found that some others get as high as 100%, this means that we have certain conditions to be met before we allow love for our self. Use this command if you want to change this-  'Transmute all conditional love for myself and others into pure love. Thank you.'

If you have any feedback on the above please drop me a comment or email, I like to know what is the outcome of doing them. Thank you.

Love and Gratitude
Alan









No comments:

Post a Comment