Sunday 1 March 2015

Lost Time



Last Saturday morning, I was up and ready to go to work thinking that it was Friday, me and my wife went for breakfast and she asked me if I had to go to work, I was taken aback and told her that it was Friday of course I had to go. She inform me that it was actually Saturday and proved to me that it was, I was so surprised and checked my watch, it had stopped working. So I remembered that I bought a lottery ticket on Wednesday for the same day draw, and I took out the ticket to check the date, to my surprised it was dated for the coming Wednesday. I had unknowingly bought the ticket on Thursday thinking it was Wednesday, somehow one day sort of slipped my mind.

I wonder if anyone else was experiencing such phenomenon, our personal energies are rising and our bodies are changing along with our minds, we may come to a time where we may be able to teleport or be at two places at the same time. All these can become a reality in the near future, so it is very important to understand the energy and how it is affecting us. If you dowse you are already somewhere along these lines of thought, as you are changing energy that affects you present, past and future. Your intent is directed to do this, and if we are composed of energy then we are able to use our intent to affect our bodies in the same manner. Be open to all possibilities, anything is possible with the rapid increases and opening of many energy portals happening now.

I am unable to show you all these in writing, but if we ever meet up I will be most glad to show you the different energy changes throughout the day, you will be able to experience and see what is energy and the changes taking place every few hours. Of course if you are able to see energy , I am sure you are aware of the different shift of energy taking place daily. Even if you are unable to see the energy I am sure you can feel the changes in your body, many symptoms of these changes are quite obvious and is happening to everyone.

Take some time in your day to do some exercise and breathing, this will be a great help to adjust your body, dowse or do affirmations to bring balance and grounding for yourself and family.

Thank you.

Love and Gratitude

Alan








No comments:

Post a Comment